Plant-based Cooking for the Holidays Part 3
Ok folks, this is the last class for the Plant-based Cooking for the Holidays Series. I was thrilled when Part 2 sold out in less than a week. It was a big crowd and lots of delicious fun was had by everyone. Since part 3 will come after Thanksgiving, I thought it would be fun to focus on creating delicious appetizers to serve for the upcoming December holiday gatherings you may be hosting or attending. Here’s what’s on the menu…
- Pomegranate Cocktails? Who wouldn’t drink these tasty babies? I will teach you how to make fresh pomegranate juice using my favorite kitchen tool–my handy dandy VitaMix. Then we’ll toy around with a few recipes I have up my sleeve. I’m thinking sparkling pomegranate punch and pomegranate margaritas.
- For the Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms, we’ll be making a creamy spinach filling using tahini dressing and a variety of spices and herbs.
- The focus for the Sweet & Sour Meatballs will be on creating a delicious meatless meatball that any meat lover would enjoy. The sweet & sour sauce is the icing on the cake.
- No holiday party is complete without a dip! Impress your guests with a delicious Roasted Cauliflower & Pumpkin Swirl Dip. It really is as delicious as it looks.
Class will involve hands on prep, lots of eating throughout and take home recipes.
- All organic
- Locally grown produce (provided by Front Porch Pickings)
Sponsored by Front Porch Pickings, delivering the freshest local organic produce to your door weekly.
Only 8 slots open, and they will go fast.
How to Reserve Your Spot
Once you make a payment, your spot is reserved. Click the “Add to Cart” link below to go to Paypal.
If you don’t have a Paypal account: After you click on the “Add to Cart” link, choose the quantity of spots you want to purchase and click on “check out.” You’ll be diverted to a log in page. Ignore the log in and click on “Don’t have a Paypal account?” on the bottom right. There, you can securely pay with your credit card.
The Overlook at Daytona
101 Seabreeze Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32118