Mediterranean Night May 21
This class will center around deliciously creative, plant-based spins and twists you can add to classic Mediterranean dishes. Here are the major highlights for class:
- Taking your ordinary hummus and stepping it up a notch using fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes.
- How and why you should always use walnuts to make your pesto, and why they taste way better than pine nuts.
- How to make a quick and easy balsamic glaze.
- Tips on how to throw together a quick and easy Tuscan bean soup.
- How to make cauliflower pizza crust and the limitless ingredients you can use for toppings. This alone, will be worth it.
For you carnivores just now discovering me, I want you to know that I design my classes for all people who love delicious, healthy food. Even though the recipes are meat and dairy-free, they are extremely versatile and can be adapted in many ways. So you are very welcome in my classes!
The class will mostly be observation, with some hands-on opportunities for those wanting to participate. Also, there will be lots of eating throughout the class with recipes and leftovers to take home.
- All organic
- Locally grown produce (provided by Front Porch Pickings)
Sponsored by Front Porch Pickings, delivering the freshest local organic produce to your door weekly.
*cancellations 2 weeks prior to class are nonrefundable
Instructions for paying with PayPal: Once you make a payment, your spot is reserved. Click the “Pay Now” link above to go to PayPal. You will get a confirmation email from me within 24 hours. Please be sure to check your SPAM if you do not receive an email from me within 24 hours.
If you don’t have a PayPal account: After you click the “Pay Now” link, choose the quantity of spots you want to purchase and click “check out.” You’ll be diverted to a login page. Ignore the login and click “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on the bottom right. There, you can securely pay with your credit card.
If you can’t make it to this class: I also provide private cooking classes and cooking parties you can do right in your own home. Send an email to [email protected] if you’re interested.
The Overlook at Daytona
101 Seabreeze Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
*Class is held in the clubhouse overlooking the pool. You will be emailed detailed directions so make sure to check your SPAM Folder if you do not receive an email from me within 24 hours of registering.