Vegetarian Italian Night – February 20
Let’s face it, Italian food is meant to be delicious, and there’s essentially no way around this fact. When people show up to eat Italian fare, they’re expecting saucy, creamy, dreamy yumminess. I mean, why bother eating it if it doesn’t taste good? Right?
This class focuses on recreating some of the most favored Italian dishes using plant-based substitutes to achieve that creamy dreaminess that makes Italian food so delicious. All of this, without meat, dairy and soy!
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to make zucchini noodles.
- The true awesomeness of cauliflower and how it makes an amazing creamy sauce.
- How to make a truly tasty kale salad that everyone will love using a creamy Caesar dressing from tahini.
- How to make healthy croutons.
- The art of making delicious cashew basil ricotta cheese.
- How to impress your veggie-loving and non-veggie-loving friends with a truly amazing lasagna that involves no cows at all. Zip. Zero!
Class will be mostly observation, with the exception of a few volunteers to help with food preparation when needed. Also, there will be lots of eating throughout with recipes and leftovers to take home.
- All organic
- Locally grown produce (provided by Front Porch Pickings)
Sponsored by Front Porch Pickings, delivering the freshest local organic produce to your door weekly.
*cancellations 2 weeks prior to class are nonrefundable
Instructions for paying with PayPal: Once you make a payment, your spot is reserved. Click the “Pay Now” link above to go to PayPal. You will get a confirmation email from me within 24 hours. Please be sure to check your SPAM if you do not receive an email from me within 24 hours.
If you don’t have a PayPal account: After you click the “Pay Now” link, choose the quantity of spots you want to purchase and click “check out.” You’ll be diverted to a login page. Ignore the login and click “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on the bottom right. There, you can securely pay with your credit card.
If you can’t make it to this class: I also provide private cooking classes and cooking parties you can do right in your own home. Send an email to email@example.com if you’re interested.
The Overlook at Daytona
101 Seabreeze Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32118