Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching
STOP DREAMING OF A HEALTHY LIFE AND START CREATING ONE!
Are you feeling overwhelmed, unsupported and uninspired when it comes to taking charge of your health? Would you like to free yourself from the fear of what it will take to make lasting, permanent change? Better yet, have you made improvements with your lifestyle, but you feel you need more direction?
If so, you have come to the right place. As a Nutrition and Wellness coach, my number one goal is to prove to you that achieving radiant health is both attainable AND enjoyable.
Are any of these you?
- You know your diet is unhealthy, but it feels too overwhelming to make changes.
- You have a tortured relationship with food.
- You secretly dream of being thin and fit.
- You cannot lose weight no matter what you do.
- You cannot get through your day without caffeine.
- You are eating healthier but feel very dissatisfied and bored with your plate.
- You think eating healthy is too expensive.
- You think a healthy lifestyle is BO-RING!
- You think you are not strong enough to make permanent change.
- You have uncontrollable cravings.
- You are addicted to sugar.
- You have digestive issues.
- You are sick of feeling like crap.
- You do not have any current health issues, but secretly fear that you will one day.
- You are tired of all the health gimmicks.
- You want to get to the bottom of the emotional shit that drives your unhealthy habits.
- You want to age gracefully.
- You want to love yourself more!
If you can relate to one or more above, then you and I are a perfect fit! I was there too; a hopeless wreck unable to make the changes I wanted to make, because I thought living a healthy life was too hard! It wasn’t until I was absolutely fed up with being overweight, living with chronic pain, and feeling too tired to get my big butt out of bed that I decided enough was enough! I stopped believing the bullshit stories I kept telling myself and began making lasting, permanent changes.
Today, I’ve shed the pounds, I have tons of energy, I am pain-free (except for the occasional sore muscles from yoga), and I am absolutely IN LOVE with living a healthy lifestyle. You too, can get your life back in control and fall madly in love with this lifestyle without ever looking back!!
A Holistic Approach
Over the course of my health journey, I made four very profound discoveries.
- Health and happiness are synonymous.
- Health is not created in a vacuum–EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE PLAYS A PART.
- Health is about self-reliance and a keen sense of awareness.
- It all boils down to self-love.
I don’t want you to think that wellness is solely about nutrition. While this is absolutely essential to creating a vibrant and healthy body, so too is tending to your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. We are WHOLE beings, and in order to live our best life, we must acknowledge our WHOLE (amazing) self.
Here are a few questions…
- Does a lack of purpose in your life drive you to find fulfillment in unhealthy ways?
- Is stress causing you to overeat?
- Do you avoid exercise because you are too tired?
- Are you busy taking care of everyone else, that you have put your health on the back burner?
- Do you feel worthy enough to be radiantly healthy, happy and beautiful?
- Do you over plan and over commit to avoid taking care of you?
- Do you feel depressed and/or resentful at all the people in your life that demand so much from you?
- Do you feel trapped in your life, to the point where it feels like nothing matters, not even your health?
Over the years, I have been blessed to work with incredible people who showed up on the precipice of major shifts in their life. If you feel this happening to you, a major shift where unhappiness and pain are no longer an option, then you are ready. I simply reflect your light back to you and support you in awakening to your own inner guidance. Once this happens, magical things will begin to happen to you.
“Awareness is the greatest agent for change.” ~Eckhart Tolle
If you’ve made it down the page this far, chances are you’re ready to make a shift. For this to occur, you’ve got to do some house cleaning and toss out your old ideas of what it takes to be healthy. Are any of these outdated myths holding you back?
- A healthy lifestyle means restriction.
- Eating “healthy” is too expensive.
- Putting yourself first is being selfish.
- It’s too time-consuming to make healthy choices on a daily basis.
Here’s the Deal
- The only result you achieve from counting calories, carbs, fats, proteins, and weight watcher’s points is neurosis.
- It’s all about SELF LOVE baby! When you decide you’re going to fall madly in love with yourself, N O T H I N G will stand in your way of living a truly healthy life.
- Your health is your wealth. It’s an investment that keeps on giving for a lifetime.
- Anything worthwhile requires time and commitment. THERE IS NO MAGIC BULLET. Period. End of story. Capiche? ¿Comprende?
Getting Back to the Basics
We live in a culture that has confused the heck out of us about what it takes to be healthy. It’s time get back to the forgotten time-honored truths that have been silenced by marketing, advertising, and industry propaganda. Let’s get real. Life today is hectic, fast-paced and downright crazy at times. We can’t go anywhere without flashing signs, billboards, commercials, and life-sized hot dogs on street corners telling us what to do, what to buy and what to eat.
How refreshing would it be to drown and deaden all of this stimuli, and just make life simple for yourself? This process is much easier than you may realize. It’s like spring cleaning your head; you get to toss all the clutter and old belief systems that are no longer serving you. With the slate wiped clean, you have a chance to build upon sound principles that have withstood the test of time–no quick fix gimmicks, just tried-and-true strategies that bring lasting results.
Are you ready?
I can tell you are ready to sweep away the cobwebs of confusion and discover the diet and lifestyle choices that work for you. How do I know? Because you’re still reading. Yep. You’re ready. And I’m thrilled! I love working with motivated peeps ready to make major shifts in their lives.
My unique approach is about inspiring you to create more abundance in your life. I teach you how to fall in love with real food, how to enjoy shopping and preparing it, how to make more space and time in your life and how to create truly healthy habits that bring more fulfillment and joy to your life.
That means you get your hands on some seriously healthy info, awesome recipes, detox tips – you name it! Living a life you love is all about taking a holistic approach, meaning you look at everything in your life to see where you’re compromising and what can be improved. We talk about everything from beauty products to food to exercise to meditation to manifestation–I’m talking mind, body, spirit. It’s all about empowering you to make small changes everyday that will eventually lead you to gain the freedom, beauty and joy you deserve.
As my client, you will…
- Set realistic goals for your personal needs
- Accomplish these goals in a way that is exciting and pleasurable
- Learn how to nourish your mind, body, and soul
- Learn the difference between designer food and real food
- Learn how to fall in love with fat and carbs and trust them with all your heart
- Learn how to fall in love with real food
- How to sift through the confusion from all the diet fads
- Learn how to incorporate super foods and other fabulous REAL FOOD into your diet
- Come to terms with your tortured relationship with food
- Discover lifestyle habits that will help you to achieve your optimal weight for good
- Discover the power that resides in you to reverse your health conditions
Your program will include…
- coaching and support to help you make lifestyle changes
- delicious recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- unlimited email support between sessions
- access to relative information that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- detox programs
- tailored supplement program (if you choose)
- shopping guide
- resources that teach you how to cultivate mental, spiritual and emotional wellness
- my personal commitment to your success
Choose the Coaching Process That Works for You
If you live in the Greater Daytona Beach area, I am yours in the flesh. This means our options are limitless! Coaching can be tailored to very specific aspects of your daily life including pantry and refrigerator remodel, cooking lessons, health food store field trip, exercise programs and more!
Long Distance Peeps
Coaching takes place via skype or the phone. It can be as virtual as you want, and I provide you with as much assistance as technology will allow.
$85 for one 90 minute session
Book your session here.
$245 for three 90 minute sessions
Book your sessions here.
*$75 for each additional 90 min session
Dip your foot in the pool first
Why not get to know me a little better? Hit me up for a FREE 30-minute consultation. We can chat about what’s going on in your life and determine how I can best support you with your wellness goals.
Just leave your information and a short description of your major areas of concern, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.