Deliciously Plant-Based for the Holidays Part 2 – December 5
Join me for part 2 of Deliciously Plant-Based for the Holidays, where I teach you how to put a creative, healthy twist on classic holiday recipes. In part 1, our focus was on “healthying-up” up Thanksgiving without compromising taste. In this class, we’ll be doing the same by learning a few of my classic wholefood, holiday recipes that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Butternut Squash & Caramelized Onion Crostini – Add a flare of elegance to your holiday party by serving this delicious starter. Butternut puree with caramelized onions in red wine and topped with shaved Brussels sprouts. Seriously delicious…
- Kale Salad – Have you ever served kale salad with a holiday meal? If not, now is the time! It’s no lie when I say to you this was absolutely the most favored recipe from last year’s Holiday Cooking Classes. It’s a delightfully festive salad with holiday trimmings and a deliciously sweet & creamy tahini dressing. It’s all in how you massage your kale!
- Acorn Squash Mac-n-Cheese – How would you like to learn how to make a classically rich and creamy mac-n-cheese without actually using any cheese or dairy? Can a gluten and dairy-free mac-n-cheese possibly be delicious? The answer is ABSOLUTELY, but you’ll have to come to class to learn how it’s done!
- Bourbon Pumpkin Bread Pudding – I’m excited to share this recipe, especially with my vegans. Made entirely from scratch, I’ll show you how to use truly wholesome ingredients, including cashew milk, and natural sweeteners to “lighten” the load when it comes to dessert.
Class will be mostly observation, but some students may be asked to join in with the food prep. Also, there will be lots of eating and recipes for you to take home.
- All organic
- Locally grown produce (provided by Front Porch Pickings)
Sponsored by Front Porch Pickings, delivering the freshest local organic produce to your door weekly.
*cancellations 2 weeks prior to class are nonrefundable
*please leave your phone number when registering, in case I need to reach you last minute
Instructions for paying with PayPal: Once you make a payment, your spot is reserved. Click the “Pay Now” link above to go to PayPal. You will get a confirmation email from me within 24 hours. Please be sure to check your SPAM if you do not receive an email from me within 24 hours.
If you don’t have a PayPal account: After you click the “Pay Now” link, choose the quantity of spots you want to purchase and click “check out.” You’ll be diverted to a login page. Ignore the login and click “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on the bottom right. There, you can securely pay with your credit card.
If you can’t make it to this class: I also provide private cooking classes and cooking parties you can do right in your own home. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.
The Overlook at Daytona
101 Seabreeze Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
*Class is held in the clubhouse overlooking the pool. You will be emailed detailed directions so make sure to check your JUNK Folder if you do not receive an email from me within 24 hours of registering.